You can receive e-mails with the latest school news and respond to PTA officers and fellow parents at Harry Stone.
All recipients are blind copied. The list is not sold or given out or used for any commercial purpose. You can unsubscribe from the list at any time.
Sign up steps
- Click Join the list now below to get started.
- Read the terms and conditions and click “I Agree”.This will take you to the sign up page.
- Go to the “Subscribing to HSPTA-Members” section.Enter your email address and password.
- You will receive a reply message with confirming your subscription.
- Once you are a member of the group, you can send e-mails to other members of the group at: email@example.com
For security reasons, only members of the group are allowed to send messages to the group. When you send a message, our web server will check to see if the message is from a member. If you are using a different computer or e-mail system than you normally used, or have changed addresses, you may have to sign up again.
General information about the mailing list is at: http://lists.harrystonepta.org/listinfo.cgi/hspta-members-harrystonepta.org
If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (e.g., switch to or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your subscription page at: http://lists.harrystonepta.org/options.cgi/hspta-members-harrystonepta.org/
If you are having trouble using the e-mail list or this website, e-mail the Web site Chair.