HSMA PTA terms & conditions
Welcome to the HSPTA website. Please review our terms and conditions. By using this site and/or its messaging system(s), [list-serv(s)], you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms; please do not use this site.
Note: The HSMA PTA may change these terms and conditions with or without notice.
The community area(s) and the messaging system(s) of the HSMA PTA contains news, announcements and other areas where visitors can share information with other members of our school community. By using this site, you agree that:
- You will not use the site for personal communications, chain letters, spam, or solicitations.
- You will not send or post any message(s) that can be considered unlawful, harassing, discriminatory, defamatory, abusive or threatening.
- You will not send any message(s) that contain(s) profanity.
- You will not impersonate any other person or entity or use an inappropriate name.
- Your message(s) should not violate the Harry L. Stone Montessori Academy Parent Teacher Association Bylaws. Likewise they should not violate the spirit of the aforementioned bylaws. Special notice should be taken of Article IV, Section a., b., and c. of the Harry L. Stone Montessori Academy Parent Teacher Association Bylaws which states:
- The organization shall be noncommercial, nonsectarian and nonpartisan.
- The name of the organization or the names of any members in their official capacities shall not be used to endorse or promote a commercial concern or in connection with any partisan interest or for any purpose not appropriately related to promotion of the Objects of the organization.
- The organization shall not—directly or indirectly—participate or intervene (in any way, including the publishing or distribution of statements) in any political campaign on behalf of, or in opposition to, any candidate for public office; or devote more than an insubstantial part of its activities to attempting to influence legislation by propaganda or otherwise.
- The HSMA PTA or its representative(s) may delete any message(s) it decides violates its policy guidelines or is otherwise inappropriate.
- If the HSMA PTA or its representative(s) determine that you have violated the messaging policy guidelines then the HSMA PTA or its representative(s) may place you on a permanent moderation ban or end entirely your right to use its messaging systems.
- HSMA PTA Officers or Chairmen violating the HSMA PTA messaging policy guidelines may be subject to removal from office subsequent to Article VII, Section 5 of the Harry L. Stone Montessori Academy Parent Teacher Association Bylaws.
Click “I agree” to accept these terms and send an email to join the email list.