Folks, it’s that time of year again. Our Harry Stone community needs a few good people to join together and help provide leadership of our PTA into the next school year. We are taking nominations for the PTA board positions, which will be voted on at our 5/26 meeting. If you are interested, or know someone you’d like to nominate, please send an email to email@example.com. See below for details.
If you aren’t ready to be a PTA board member, but are interested in contributing, we are always on the lookout for folks interested in helping on committees or for PTA events.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Represent the PTA and coordinate the work of the officers and committees of the association
- President’s aide and backup,
- Committees: Program Chair, Hospitality Chair, Teacher Appreciation
2nd VP Membership
- Committees: Directory Chair, Volunteer Services Chair, Book Fair
3rd VP Public Welfare and Education
- Committees: Youth Safety Chair, Parent Education/Resource Chair, Health Education Chair, Environmental Chair, Legislation Action Chair
4th VP Student Enrichment
- Committees: Reflections Contest, Outdoor Classroom Chair, Arts in Education, Cultural Arts Education Chair, Playground Chair
5th VP On-going fundraiser
- Committees: Family Fun Night, Daddy Daughter Dance
6th VP Publicity
- Committees: Communications Chair, Magnet/Choice Fair Chair, Newsletter Chair, Web Chair
- Records and documents verbal communication that takes place at Meetings and or gatherings.
- Reconciles and records all financial income and transactions for the PTA along with bank deposits and check disbursement.