Principal Niki Jones
For Ms. Jones, this position brings her full circle from her days as a student at Harry Stone.
Prior to enthusiastically agreeing to serve as Principal for Harry Stone, Niki Jones served as the Associate and then Assistant Principal at Harry Stone from 2012 to 2016. Ms. Jones holds an Administrative Montessori Certificate, and was part of the team that took Harry Stone through the IB authorization process. Ms. Jones was part of the leadership team for Stone’s National Blue Ribbon in 2015.
Past experience includes:
- Several years in the classroom teaching the lower grades, a year of it in (Taku Elementary School in Anchorage,) Alaska
- 2 years in the collegiate level
- Teaching 6th grade humanities in a partnership with Episcopal School of Dallas sponsored by the Bickel and Brewer Law Firm
Principal Jones has earned 3 Masters degrees in Education:
- Master of Arts, Counseling
- Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction/Reading
- Master of Education, Education Leadership
Her heroes and sheroes are the teachers and administrators that nurtured me by believing in me…
“I stand on the shoulders of GIANTS.”